How to ADD Link HOMEPAGE in my profile? And can or can't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QH88 APK

i Need link homepage in my profile but i cant see add URL Homepage in setting ! Are there any conditions required or is it impossible? xD

if there are no options to put any link, then you should direct the homepage link to your About Us section or use an anchor text link to your profile About Us section.
The anchor text link format structure:

<a href="your_url_here" target="_blank">Your Anchor Text Here</a>

Replace "your_url_here" with the actual URL you want to link to, and "Your Anchor Text Here" with the text you want to be clickable. The target="_blank" attribute opens the link in a new tab or window. Customize this format based on your specific needs and the HTML requirements of the platform where you're adding the link.

if there are no options to put any link, then you should direct the homepage link to your About Us section or use an anchor text link to your profile About Us section.
The anchor text link format structure:

<a href="your_url_here" target="_blank">Your Anchor Text Here</a>

Replace "your_url_here" with the actual URL you want to link to, and "Your Anchor Text Here" with the text you want to be clickable. The target="_blank" attribute opens the link in a new tab or window. Customize this format based on your specific needs and the HTML requirements of the platform where you're adding the link.
Thanks u for tutorial but i don't see edit about us me in setting profile hmmm.. ur can for me one pictures and I will do the same, Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom