How to add CSS selectors based on page title

How to add CSS selectors based on page title

Enguerran A

HitArrowLegend submitted a new resource:

How to add CSS selectors based on page title - Little explanation on how to use titles to add some CSS on your pages and have full control on them

This tips is, in a sense, the next part of my tutorial on how to modify Xenporta portals, but this way, using nothing other than page titles.

This quick tutorial can be used with every pages which don't add CSS selectors on them. It allows you, in association with my last tips, to take full control on your page becuase you will be able to add a CSS selector at the very top of your html code.

1) Creating the template and the script

First thing to do is to create a new...

Read more about this resource...

You can use this for many other things, other than XenPorta. What I shown was how to use this little code to have control on your page. For example, it would be possible to add a background to every threads that have "Awesome" in their name, nothing related with XenPorta in this case ^^ In my case, I use it with XenRio to stylize stream pages.

Regarding XenPorta, there is still people using this addon here and I don't intend to start a discuss about it but for what I know, XenPorta still works so I don't understand what people are complaining about (except the XenPorta 2.0 but that's an other story). The last thing I wrote was to show how to improve the design with XenPorta and have something more like a portal (at least with the design) but it's possible to use it with everything else, threadview, forumview etc...

Top Bottom