XF 1.1 How to add contact into left footer

Any ones help me.

thanks in advance.

You have an arrow pointing at the style chooser... I'm assuming you want it adjacent to the style chooser. Or do you want it prior to it, or on a line above it. More specificity is required.

It should be a matter of a simple footer template edit. In about 2 minutes this is what I got. It looks kind of goofy beside the style chooser like that if you want my honest opinion.
Screen Shot 2014-05-19 at 1.19.51 AM.webp

It was done by moving the contact us section of the template to the bottom section of the style chooser. You will have to remember to comment out the normal contact us section otherwise it will show twice.

Default section of footer template code
Code:
                <xen:if is="{$canChangeLanguage}">
                    <dt>{xen:phrase language}</dt>
                    <dd><a href="{xen:link 'misc/language', '', 'redirect={$requestPaths.requestUri}'}" class="OverlayTrigger Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase language_chooser}" rel="nofollow">{$visitorLanguage.title}</a></dd>
                </xen:if>
            </dl>

Modified section of footer template code
Code:
                <xen:if is="{$canChangeLanguage}">
                    <dt>{xen:phrase language}</dt>
                    <dd><a href="{xen:link 'misc/language', '', 'redirect={$requestPaths.requestUri}'}" class="OverlayTrigger Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase language_chooser}" rel="nofollow">{$visitorLanguage.title}</a></dd>
            </dl>
                <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.contactUrl.type} === 'default'">
                <a href="{xen:link 'misc/contact'}" class="OverlayTrigger" data-overlayOptions="{&quot;fixed&quot;:false}">{xen:phrase contact_us}</a>
                <xen:elseif is="{$xenOptions.contactUrl.type} === 'custom'" />
                    <a href="{$xenOptions.contactUrl.custom}" {xen:if {$xenOptions.contactUrl.overlay}, 'class="OverlayTrigger" data-overlayOptions="{&quot;fixed&quot;:false}"'}>{xen:phrase contact_us}</a>

Last edited:
Top Bottom