How the data flow in xenforo?

Anoop

Hi,

I have searched everywhere is xenforo for getting the developer manuel for xenforo but found it is not yet. If we are checking in other mvc or cms we can easily find out which controller or which model is called for that page from the page url itself. So can anybody tell how can i find the same controller and and models and view page from the page url in xenfor0? Can anybody tell me the data flow in xenforo?

Hi,

I have searched everywhere is xenforo for getting the developer manuel for xenforo but found it is not yet. If we are checking in other mvc or cms we can easily find out which controller or which model is called for that page from the page url itself. So can anybody tell how can i find the same controller and and models and view page from the page url in xenfor0? Can anybody tell me the data flow in xenforo?
I'm not sure if I can give a in-depth explanation (or guarantee my explanation makes sense), but it roughly works like this:
1. URL -> XenForo_Router
2. XenForo_Router looks at the master route list (available in ACP with debug mode) then looks for the correct routing class
3. Routing class decides which Controller to use, and calls it
4. Controller does whatever magic it needs to do. Actions are defined as function actionACTIONNAME, for example account/preferences calls XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account::actionPreferences(). Additional data are passed to the controller via the routing class by injecting special parameters that can be fetched via XenForo_Input::filterSingle();

Top Bottom