• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How much is [GOOD] custom design?

MattH

I'm open to working with some people for custom design. What is the going rate for a nice looking forum, with all the bells and whistles, including some sort of wordpress bridge?

I'd like to get a feel for what can be done, and ideas on prices to achieve it.

Please PM me for discussion, and in your message include a link to the best 2-3 forums that you have built.

Glockie

Agreed, another vote for @Russ
Also FWIW we are in talks about a good, clean and specific style - with fees at around 1k (USD) @MattH but that's for a fully fledged custom built theme designed for us for next year.
Our current style was very good price wise, has a tonne of features in it and is spot on. Again from Russ and the team at Pixel Exit.

Robust

I'm going to hop on the choo choo train and say what everyone else has, @Russ. He's just... nice. Good to work with, not a pain, professional and talented.

Another coding style you may want to look into is Audentio. audentio.com / hexthemes.com (they got a new name, but I don't remember it so, that domain will redirect you).

Both are great, I believe Russ works cheaper though, and both deliver high quality products.

By the way, I'm in love with the style he made for my site, first link in my signature.