How many Styles (aka Themes) do you have on your main site ?

How many styles do you have on your main site ?

• Total voters

Digital Doctor

Did you know your site can have more than 1 style ? I suppose most people know that.
If you have more than 1 style, your users can choose which look of the site they like the best.
They can toggle which style they want via the Style chooser (usually in the very bottom left corner).
upload_2015-3-19_11-37-14.webp

The question here is ...

How many Styles do you have on your main site ?

I have the default and Artys Graphite style installed. 99.9 % of my users use Artys Graphite style to view my site.

Last edited:
Oh, I'd only have one if it weren't for about 6 long time (9.5 years) members who requested a dark style. At least I'm using the same style so edits are duplicated.

I have two, one is my default style and one is for vision impairments and is more of a contrast for easier readability.

I also had a St. Patrick's day theme for a while.

1. Main theme (the pretty one)
  2. Default XenForo (light theme)
  3. Dark theme
  4. Holiday/winter theme
  5. Red throwback theme (looks like the site did years ago)
  6. Black throwback theme ( " )

I mainly keep one active style on each forum I run. My "big forum" has one style that I purchased pre-made but customized to match the coloring style of the organization that the forum supports.

I have the default and Artys Graphite style installed. 99.9 % of my users use Artys Graphite style to view my site.
Is is possible to see stats on how many people are using each style?

1 for the day (default) (light)
1 for the night Default Style Dark 1.1 by @AndyB
I would love to know if it automatically changes... @Nobita.Kun, I saw he mentioned you. Did you do this?

I have one main one and one I'm working on customizing from.

XenAdmins - UI.X - Customized one
UI.X

On my main site only one is available to regular members. For my dev site, 2: my main site's theme, and XF's default theme. I say 2 for the dev site as it is select-able by my regular member's account for testing add-ons and the such.

Top Bottom