How many people are you following?

I follow 3 here and 0 on my own forum.. I just haven't found any good reason to follow anyone.. The News Feed is something I've never had a use for.. Honestly the whole followers/news feed thing seems half baked to me..

Honestly the whole followers/news feed thing seems half baked to me..

Totally agree. The entire alerts/social interaction stuff is great in XF, but needs greater emphasis. Unfortunately we get more people on here liking suggestions for smiley features than core functions which can greatly improve social interactions within the forum.

Totally agree. The entire alerts/social interaction stuff is great in XF, but needs greater emphasis. Unfortunately we get more people on here liking suggestions for smiley features than core functions which can greatly improve social interactions within the forum.
For some smiley features ARE a core function. :D

I have not yet started following here, just roaming and will start soon. Following people is really interesting to many persons and I also like it much. The post is really very useful to the members of this forum I think. I hope in near future you will sure continue such kind of works great hope. Now to cheathappens.com for a while bye.

Top Bottom