1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many hits do this site receive every day?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cedivad, Aug 4, 2010.

1. cedivad

cedivad Active Member

I see there is google analytics installed. I would love to see an exported PDF report with number of visits and pageviews, to have an idea of the bouce rate/ pv/visit that a perfect forum should have.

Can you Kier, Mike or someone else share this info with us?

2. cedivad

cedivad Active Member

Come on.. it's not an industrial secret =)

3. Sejper

Sejper Active Member

Have some patience, they are not always going to answer within 23 minutes, they have alot of other stuff to do.

4. cedivad

cedivad Active Member

You right. I will sit back and wait with my fingers crossed =)

5. Wired

Wired Active Member

If I was them I wouldn't release it just yet. Their competitors could glean a lot of info off of it.

6. cedivad

cedivad Active Member

It they knew the stats they would simply give up. Nice and clean win for xF. :D

7. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I agree with this. Also, I don't know about anyone else here, but I wouldn't just go to a business site and ask them what their stats are.
    That just seems - well - strange. Don't be surprised if they don't share that info.

8. cedivad

cedivad Active Member

Thank you Peggy. You are soo cute.

These stats of the "most fast growing forum ever" would have been interesting, but you know, i'm evil.

9. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

At most, I'll I'd be curious about is how many unique hits/visitors they've gotten. I imagine it's a pretty decent number.