How many addons are too much, with relation to performance deterioration in Xenforo?

Learner

I am running my forum with around 15 people, (staff ) setting up addons, styles etc..
I sometimes face around 2 to 3 second page generation time.. :( I don't know why??
Is there a decrease in performance of Xenforo if too many addons are installed?
how can one know what addons will or not affect the performance?

I also reached resource limit of my shared hosting account many times with so low users.. I checked in cPanel resource usage and it says that max entry point load was achieved many times !
and max number of php and other scripts limit had been crossed.

here are the screenshots.

cpanel1.webp
cPanel2.webp

^^ You are right, but ever since this thread and my disabling some addons.. there were no errors like this.
But I now face another problem :(

When I want to make a thread in any forum which maybe in any category, then I start writing the thread title and bam !! there is a popup which says, index.php was not found on this server or location.

then I close that error and I can finish my thread and it comes up ( the error, I mean ) in regular intervals.. but the thread creatin goes on and it listed !! properly..
this error is only there in creating a thread... nowhere else.

And that problem remains even with addons disabled?

I can take a look if you give me a URL and login to your forum. I want to try to reproduce the error myself.

No since those addons have been disable there is no problem.. till now.
I think the index.php page error is coz of the htaccess passwords.
I am sending you the details, if you are online.. infact I would be obliged..
And that problem remains even with addons disabled?

I can take a look if you give me a URL and login to your forum. I want to try to reproduce the error myself.

Top Bottom