How many addon on your XenForo production board ?

Jean-Baptiste

How many addons have you got installed on your production board ? You can see the number here : /admin.php?add-ons/ (at the bottom).

Is more than 25 bad for performance (let's say each one are great, light, and optimized) ?

There are many addons that only need to be enabled if they will be in constant use. If there are addons that you need only temporarily to do something, then don't keep them on. As a result I currently have 48 addons enabled. 13 which are disabled. So that's 61 total. Managed VPS with SSD 2G Ram, Apache with Nginx Reverse Proxy, only one domain/site on server.

Last edited:
How many addons have you got installed on your production board ? You can see the number here : /admin.php?add-ons/ (at the bottom).

Is more than 25 bad for performance (let's say each one are great, light, and optimized) ?

We have several clients clients using 25-50+ addons with no issues on shared hosting.

Nice, I see it depends on what we want to add more than performance.

Can a lot of disabled addons decrease performance (a little) ?

23 add-ons installed, 21 enabled:

3Z3gy.png

At the moment 11 is installed, 3 is deactivated. 1.2 allowed me to uninstall 5 or 6 addons, either because they didn't work any more or because they were replaced. The 3 I have deactivated will most likely not be activated again, and at some point probably just uninstalled.

Top Bottom