XF 2.0 How do I target certain templates for CSS changes in XF2?

dehness

For example, right now I'm trying to remove the top and bottom breadcrumbs, but only from forum_list. In XF you could write something like this in extra.css:
CSS:
.forum_list .breadBoxTop,
.forum_list .breadBoxBottom
{
    display: none;
}

I know the breadcrumb selectors have changed, so I tried (to no avail):
CSS:
.forum_list .p-breadcrumbs
{
}

So far I haven't been able to find any sort of index or reference point I can go to in order to find out how these things are different in XF2. I was hoping someone could just give me a basic idea of what you do to find the proper syntax in the new system. I'm sure there must be some sort of reference point, be it documentation somewhere, or some values I'm missing in inspect element or something?

Check the data-template in the HTML tag:
Much appreciated man, but I'm more interested in how you found the correct syntax.

It's great just giving me the solution, but I'm going to keep running into these problems if I don't learn how it works.

For example, right now I'm trying to add colors to certain subforums. I was able to color parent nodes with:
CSS:
.node--id123 .node-title a
{
    color: rgb(162, 54, 54);
}
But even though subforums are identified in the same id table, the above code doesn't work for subforums.

I'm also trying to hide other subforums from the forum list (while retaining the link at the top of the parent node's thread list) but I'm f'd if I can work it out and trying random combinations of css selectors (like below) until it works is far too tiring:
Code:
.node node--id18 node--depth2 node--forum node--unread node-subNodesFlat
{
}
If it's just that you need to be properly educated in CSS, or at least have a thorough understanding of it, in order to know how it works then I'll drop it, but if there's some reference point that I can figure out for myself, that would be better than asking for help here every time.

Top Bottom