How do I optimize my site?

Divinum Fiat

Beyond the 'basic board information' section in the admin section I can't seem to find the places where to set up my site for optimization.

Just ran my new site through a metatags analyzer tool and it looks real ugly. Says it basically can't find anything and even though there are already hundreds of posts the tool can't seem to pick up any of those keywords either.

I also noticed that the AzuCloud seems to be working find but none of the posts seem to get picked up by it.

Where do I place site keywords, robots meta tags, author description and whatever else I need?

Thank you!

I'm not sure I understand, then why would a meta tags analyzer give me 'blank' results, as in saying there is 'no this' and 'no that'?

Where does Google pulls its information from within the site to determine the site's overall purpose?

Beyond the 'basic board information' section in the admin section I can't seem to find the places where to set up my site for optimization.

Just ran my new site through a metatags analyzer tool and it looks real ugly. Says it basically can't find anything and even though there are already hundreds of posts the tool can't seem to pick up any of those keywords either.

I also noticed that the AzuCloud seems to be working find but none of the posts seem to get picked up by it.

Where do I place site keywords, robots meta tags, author description and whatever else I need?

Thank you!

Don't read too much into external websites checking your SEO and giving results back. Most check to see if you have the META DESCRIPTION tag in place, yet Google doesn't even take any notice of it anymore. Plus, each website SEO checking site you use will give different results based on things they look for. Your just going to get yourself all confused using them in knowing what really matters.

Best thing to do is use Google and type in search: site:yourdomain.com

Look at the results your getting back to give you an indication on things, also only Google search matters these days. Keep in mind also if you have a new domain, it's most likely not mature (old enough) yet to have any real weight with Google and your domain should be registered for longer than a year, two years minimum otherwise Google will treat it low as a here today, gone next year domain.

Honestly, when it comes to SEO you only need content in my book and time. I visit Aquarium Websites with pathetic SEO used there, real novice sites put together. Yet they get ranked "Number 1" in Google because they've been around for donkeys years and have lot of content posted on them. They blow the whole idea some have of SEO out the water!

Top Bottom