XF 2.2 How do I get a manual approval queue working on Xenforo Cloud?

Kone

Hi, I believe this has been asked once before but the problem was a bit different from mine. Basically, I want to get a manual approval queue working as at the moment only accounts likely to be bots are being sent to the queue and I want it to apply to all users to prevent raids and etc, but there is no options I can find to allow such a filtering system to take place, and currently all people need is their email. Anyone got any idea what I could do would be appreciated, thanks.

You'll need to use usergroup promotions. Have it set that new members require content to be approved up to so many posts and then they get upgraded to a regular member that their posts don't need to be approved.

You'll need to use usergroup promotions. Have it set that new members require content to be approved up to so many posts and then they get upgraded to a regular member that their posts don't need to be approved.
This seems like a good solution and I'll try it out but is there no way I can set it so that all users on initial sign up are sent to the manual approval queue? I rather not hurt forum activity or put off new members if they notice most their posts aren't going through.

Thats the only way to do it unless you install an addon which may or may not be free. But why do that when you can do this by using whats already inside XF? It's very simple to setup.

Top Bottom