1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How come I can't view attachments or post in certain threads on this site?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by RobinHood, Jun 26, 2011.

1. RobinHood

RobinHood Well-Known Member

2. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

These attachments are available to license holders only.

Also, how would you be able to test it out without having XenForo on your server?
  3. RobinHood

I just signed up for the demo to test it out, I wasn't sure whether certain add ons would be testable in the demo environment?
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Why can't I post, view or download attachments in the Customer forums?
    These forums are restricted to licensed customers only. Up to four forum user names can be associated with each customer account, enabling license owners to grant access for their site staff.

I have a license yet I still can't post, view or download attachments in the Customer forums.
    Ensure you have associated your forum user name with your customer account. If you used the same email address for both accounts, they will be synchronised automatically. It can take up to 10 minutes to process.

5. RobinHood

Sorry, I must have missed that, I'll have a read. Thanks.
  6. RobinHood

So I guess I can't download and test any of the plugins on the demo environment then?
  7. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

Sorry, no.
  8. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

That wouldn''t be possible even if you could download mods from here. Because that will require uploading of files and there is no ftp or any other kind of access to the files at the demo board.
  9. RobinHood

Ahh fair play. Thanks anway.