XF 2.1 How can I message all members who use Facebook second-sign-on?

Jaxel

Facebook has disabled my app for some reason... no idea why, and their ****ty customer support just keeps replying with canned responses that explain nothing.

How can I message all users on my forum who have a connected account to Facebook?

Facebook has disabled my app for some reason... no idea why, and their ****ty customer support just keeps replying with canned responses that explain nothing.

How can I message all users on my forum who have a connected account to Facebook?
Using XF's stock options, you could create a new secondary user group ("Facebook Users"), create a user group permission for users who have their accounts connected to Facebook to add them to the new Facebook Users group, make sure the cron jobs run, and then use the new user group as your selection criteria for sending out the bulk email.

Using XF's stock options, you could create a new secondary user group ("Facebook Users"), create a user group permission for users who have their accounts connected to Facebook to add them to the new Facebook Users group, make sure the cron jobs run, and then use the new user group as your selection criteria for sending out the bulk email.
The usergroup promotion cron job only syncs users who have been active in the passed two days though. So that doesn't really work.

The usergroup promotion cron job only syncs users who have been active in the passed two days though. So that doesn't really work.
You sure about that? In the past when I've had to do similar things the "Rebuild User Group Promotions" task in Tools seems to pick everybody up.

Top Bottom