XF 2.0 How can I implant advertising?

Josh9955

I would like to know how to implant advertising on Xenforo 2.2, I want to start developing my forum and if I could put some advertising slots and google adsense then that would be great. I found this https://xenforo.com/community/resources/visual-list-of-ad-locations.1383/ extremely helpful for the positions that xenforo states in the admin panel for advertising, but I have a few things, I can't seem to get it working. Here is an example of a banner...

world-cup-2014-39-5420023795417088.2-hp.gif

Google Adsense code
Code:
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- cool ad -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-8833895004988049"
     data-ad-slot="6910808731"
     data-ad-format="auto"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

Please help me out with the dilemma, thank you.

XF has built in support for advertising, I definitely wouldn't pay for an addon if you're using adsense. All of the "ad" addons are mainly for selling advertising. If you're using adsense you simply add the code to the advertising position and that's it.

Send me a PM with your forum link and the locations where you want to place your ads.
Ill send you a PM right now.
XF has built in support for advertising, I definitely wouldn't pay for an addon if you're using adsense. All of the "ad" addons are mainly for selling advertising. If you're using adsense you simply add the code to the advertising position and that's it.
I know it does, as I already explained in my thread. I need help with the HTML code to implant a Banner where people could advertise, as well as some positions for google adsence. I am purchasing the ads manager because it has a page making the purchase process, and setting everything up quite easy. (I would pay about the same to have someone create me a page with similar ability's but not as organized, and coordinated.
yoursite.com/admin.php?advertising/
As said in the last message, I am aware XF2 includes a advertising module.
I know that I'm waiting on a good advertising management add-on. I hope someone is developing it.
Ads Manager makes it easy, and he just came out with XF2 compatibility, I can't wait to purchase it :P

Top Bottom