XF 2.2 How can I deny access to a url? - Restrict content

salvaje

Hi everyone,

In my forum I have a url that I want only administrators to access, the rest of the user roles should be prohibited from access

I am going to put an example

The example url would be this:

If a user who is not an administrator accesses this url, it should not show him the content

This I do not know how to configure it, or where I can do it

I've been looking for an addon but I can't find any, and the Xenforo options don't allow setting access permissions to urls either

Hope someone can help me

I've been looking for an addon but I can't find any, and the Xenforo options don't allow setting access permissions to urls either
Restricting access by URL is not a standard XenForo feature and I am not aware of any (public) Add-on that would do this.

You can however restrict access to certain features/sections/content with permissions.

If you do not want anybody except users who are a member of usergroup Administrative to have access to XFMG:
  1. Make sure every user has its usergroup set to Registered (they can however have several additional usergroups)
  2. Make sure every usergroup except Administrative has set permission View media gallery to No
  3. Set permission View media gallery for usergroup Administrative to Yes

Top Bottom