XF 2.1 How can I create a non visible thread

mAthosalas

Hi I need a bit help.So I'm wondering if there is any way to creat a thread prive and release it visible to all when I'll finish it.That means,I want to post a thread with many posts(its a long trip)but I'd like it to get visible in my favour when I'll finish it and check it .Could it be possible?
I mention I'm in ADMINS team in the forum,thanks

Typically most people would post the thread in a staff only forum, then move it to the intended forum once it is ready.
Yes that true but I'd like that visible ONLY by the editor...there are 4 persons in ADMINS TEAM but I'd like it visible only by me until i finish it.That is what I need...

You could also use an addon like this:

Just schedule a post to be created a month out, or at some time you know will be way past when you'll be done creating your thread, and then go ahead and manually post the thread whenever you're done.

You could also use an addon like this:

Just schedule a post to be created a month out, or at some time you know will be way past when you'll be done creating your thread, and then go ahead and manually post the thread whenever you're done.
Hi just downloaded installed this but not wotking...dont know wats wrong...any idea?

Top Bottom