Lack of interest Hook the "Log Out" Link into the Rest of the Navigation Sidebar

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
For anyone who may want to move the Log Out link in the navigation sidebar and have it connect into another area, in the template account_wrapper, find this line:

Code:
<li class="section">
                <ul>
                    <li><a href="{xen:link logout, '', '_xfToken={$visitor.csrf_token_page}'}"
                        class="LogOut primaryContent">{xen:phrase log_out}</a></li>
                </ul>
            </li>

And comment it out.

Then below this line:

Code:
<li><a
                        class="primaryContent"
                        href="{xen:link watched/forums}">{xen:phrase watched_forums}</a></li>
                    </xen:hook>

Add this:

Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link logout, '', '_xfToken={$visitor.csrf_token_page}'}"
                        class="LogOut primaryContent">{xen:phrase log_out}</a></li>

The end result, which will place it under the Your Account section:

upload_2015-2-6_15-53-27.webp

Credit to @mistypants [:)] for doing this for us around the time I posted this thread, I just never got around to coming back here and posting that. I just realized it while working on our style the last few hours.

Top Bottom