XF 1.4 Home Page - How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spleen

First of all, sorry for asking a question that's probably been asked a thousand times already. I have searched and found that XenPorta is one solution but being an absolute fresh out of box newbie I have absolutely no idea what the instructions are on about nor how to find the things they refer to:

• upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
  • install from file on server: "library/EWRporta/addon-EWRporta.xml"
  • set options for the portal in administration control panel
  • set usergroup permissions for administration rights
Would anyone be kind (and patient) enough to talk me through this in crayons so that I can understand it?

Thanks in anticipation.

First of all, sorry for asking a question that's probably been asked a thousand times already. I have searched and found that XenPorta is one solution but being an absolute fresh out of box newbie I have absolutely no idea what the instructions are on about nor how to find the things they refer to:

• upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
  • install from file on server: "library/EWRporta/addon-EWRporta.xml"
  • set options for the portal in administration control panel
  • set usergroup permissions for administration rights
Would anyone be kind (and patient) enough to talk me through this in crayons so that I can understand it?

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi,

It is pretty straight forward as mentioned. You should first install the mod and then configure its settings. But questions regarding third party mods and such should be better asked in their support threads.

You might want to do a little searching oh installing add ons as well btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom