• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Holiday Joy

Holiday Joy 1.0.1a

No permission to download
Is there a way to have this only set for one style? I am working on an xmas style and want to keep it hidden until ready to launch.

Russ

Hi install it, and in one of two styles don 't snow, only show the figures. please tell me why ?
Thanks
Hi, not sure the problem you're having, the screenshot is showing both snow and the icons. What's the other style it's having problem on?

Russ

This add-on kind of conflicts with the arrows when you have collapsible nodes enabled.
View attachment 163722
Extra.css, little adjustment for it:

Code:
.categoryTextRight {
    padding-right: 20px;
}
(only works on xenbase collapse function).

In this style snow falling. In other style no. Please tell me why if you now. Thanks
I'd need a login with admin access, Casual style only modifies a single template I believe so I'm not sure what would be causing the issue.

ProCom

@Russ , why didn't you tell me about this before!?!?! I love it (and my members will too!)

under admin > appearance > theme template > holiday_joy.css
the distance is this section
BRILLIANT, thanks for this!!!

My only other question: Is there a way to customize the quantity of snowflakes?

ProCom

I lied... one more question: I didn't see where to customize the holly icon / image (or turn it off completely)?:

Since I'm getting duplicates from hidden advertising sections, it might be good for me to turn it off completely:
1513908015006.png

... nevermind, it's turning off the "Enable Sidebar Snow":

1513908356693.png

Last edited: