Holiday Joy [Deleted]

Is there a way to have this only set for one style? I am working on an xmas style and want to keep it hidden until ready to launch.

You can technically just disable all of the options in your main style via Style Properties -> [PE] Holiday Joy.

Screenshot_19.webp

Hi install it, and in one of two styles don 't snow, only show the figures. please tell me why ?
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.webp
    Screenshot_1.webp
    86.8 KB · Views: 21
Hi install it, and in one of two styles don 't snow, only show the figures. please tell me why ?
Thanks

Hi, not sure the problem you're having, the screenshot is showing both snow and the icons. What's the other style it's having problem on?

Hi, not sure the problem you're having, the screenshot is showing both snow and the icons. What's the other style it's having problem on?
In this style snow falling. In other style no. Please tell me why if you now. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.webp
    Screenshot_3.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 13
This add-on kind of conflicts with the arrows when you have collapsible nodes enabled.
View attachment 163722

Extra.css, little adjustment for it:

Code:
.categoryTextRight {
    padding-right: 20px;
}
(only works on xenbase collapse function).

In this style snow falling. In other style no. Please tell me why if you now. Thanks

I'd need a login with admin access, Casual style only modifies a single template I believe so I'm not sure what would be causing the issue.

@Russ , why didn't you tell me about this before!?!?! I love it (and my members will too!)

under admin > appearance > theme template > holiday_joy.css
the distance is this section
BRILLIANT, thanks for this!!!

My only other question: Is there a way to customize the quantity of snowflakes?

I lied... one more question: I didn't see where to customize the holly icon / image (or turn it off completely)?:

Since I'm getting duplicates from hidden advertising sections, it might be good for me to turn it off completely:
1513908015006.webp

... nevermind, it's turning off the "Enable Sidebar Snow":

1513908356693.webp

Last edited:
Just installed it on our XF1.5 Edge style and it works wonderfully... Now all I need is a Rumchatta to go with it. ; )

Props and thanks, Russ!
Ray

I've had it running since 12/1 and our members LOVE IT!

I keep thinking I should do this for other seasonal bits too, but I'm not that creative. ;)

I'd love a version for XF2 as well.

In fact, I've even gone so far as holding back from upgrading to XF2 before Christmas!

You guys can use the ThemeHouse version:

I have no plans to upgrade this to XF2 anymore.

You guys can use the ThemeHouse version:

I have no plans to upgrade this to XF2 anymore.
Why aren't you planning on upgrading it anymore? I tried using the ThemeHouse version, and it had issues.

Top Bottom