Holiday Joy [Deleted]

Russ

Thanks for this.

This works well with the default theme, but how do you get it visible on a custom style?

It works off of Template Modifications and it searches for very minimal bits of code and replaces it. So assuming your style hasn't modified default bits of XenForo it should work.

Check the template modifications to make sure they're being applied.

Screenshot_1.webp

Also double check you've uploaded the folder in the correct spot, it needs to go inside /styles/ and not: /styles/yourstyle/

It works off of Template Modifications and it searches for very minimal bits of code and replaces it. So assuming your style hasn't modified default bits of XenForo it should work.

Check the template modifications to make sure they're being applied.

View attachment 123684

Also double check you've uploaded the folder in the correct spot, it needs to go inside /styles/ and not: /styles/yourstyle/
I got this:
upload_2015-12-10_10-8-53.webp

It's trying to find:
Code:
<xen:include template="EXTRA.css" />

Which could have been moved by your style.

Try going into extra.css and including the template manually, paste this at the top:

Code:
<xen:include template="holiday_joy.css" />

If that doesn't work... try including it inside public.css
Awesome it works :)

Default style I am using.
Right icon on category not showing if left is unchecke (unspecifing), also right and left are changed (left is right, right is left).
Another problem is alert baloons - covered by snow

Can you add a button on the navbar to enable snow?

Like on the front end? If so it wouldn't be something I'd be interested / have the time for at the moment.

You may want to add this into extra.css:
Code:
.sidebar .section .section:before {
display: none;
}

Default style I am using.
Right icon on category not showing if left is unchecke (unspecifing), also right and left are changed (left is right, right is left).
Another problem is alert baloons - covered by snow

Whoops... correcting in just a bit...

Top Bottom