Highlighted Discussion?

Okenyon

I've had a search but can't see one, is there an add-on that will pin/highlight a specific discussion to the top of the forum?

What you are probably looking for is Featured Threads. Its a highly popular feature that should be core IMHO. When @Brogan introduced the addon for XF1, it became massively popular. Nowadays there are several addons for XF2. Here are some:

What you are probably looking for is Featured Threads. Its a highly popular feature that should be core IMHO. When @Brogan introduced the addon for XF1, it became massively popular. Nowadays there are several addons for XF2. Here are some:

Perfect, thank you.

This is perfect but I need to have an "approved" account on their site in order to install.

It's been over 24 hours with no "approval", I have no idea why XF admins do this, they must miss out on SO MUCH revenue!

Top Bottom