XF 1.2 Hiding your posts from another user?

SW48

Is there way that my posts can be blocked completely from another user, whether logged in our logged out of the site? As it is now all you have to do is click 'view ignored user' within a thread and you can read the post. Is there a way to just block a user from seeing ANYTHING I post at all? For example I have a site that I run, and I have the tools to make a users posts invisible to certain posters. They can't access ANY thing from the other user. Not even their avatar. If they go to their profile it's blank, they are also non searchable, in other words a user can type their name in the search engine, but it comes up blank.

Xenforo 1.2.3

Thanks

Is there way that my posts can be blocked completely from another user, whether logged in our logged out of the site? As it is now all you have to do is click 'view ignored user' within a thread and you can read the post. Is there a way to just block a user from seeing ANYTHING I post at all? For example I have a site that I run, and I have the tools to make a users posts invisible to certain posters. They can't access ANY thing from the other user. Not even their avatar. If they go to their profile it's blank, they are also non searchable, in other words a user can type their name in the search engine, but it comes up blank.

Xenforo 1.2.3

Thanks

Out of curiosity, is the need for this functionality due to the bad behavior of some your members or is it somehow related to the nature of the discussions on your forum?

Top Bottom