XF 2.2 Hiding myself from a user

Jon12345

I am the administrator for my board, but would like to hide myself so that a particular member cannot see any of my posts. Is this possible?

Nothing odd about it. I just don't want to be involved in petty arguments with said person. But I believe in freedom of speech. If I can remove my posts from his view, it solves the problem. It would be good if Xenforo had this feature, or some plugin.

Nothing odd about it. I just don't want to be involved in petty arguments with said person. But I believe in freedom of speech. If I can remove my posts from his view, it solves the problem. It would be good if Xenforo had this feature, or some plugin.
Simple solution... just don't reply to his posts - it's referred to as self-control. If he replies to yours, simply put him on ignore and you never see his and therefore you aren't "tempted" to respond.

If the user is such a pain in the keister, why not ban him?
If they aren't violating any rules and the other party just doesn't want to deal with them, then there are no real grounds for banning someone legitimately - you shouldn't be banning people just because you don't like them, especially if the forum is a "free speech" supporting site.

The correct process is to just place them on ignore and use those adult sensibilities to not respond to them.

Top Bottom