1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hide Sig from Conversation Only?:

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by CritiKiL, Mar 6, 2012.

1. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

I want peoples sigs to show in the Forum, but no in the Conversation rooms. How PLZ?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Add to EXTRA.css:

Code:
    .conversation_view .message .signature {
    display: none;
    {

3. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Thanks Brogan ;-)

4. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Brogan. This was working for me, but now it no longer works. Any ideas?

5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Reverse the changes you made to stop it working?

6. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Yes, I un-installed an Image Album addon but the sigs still show up. It's as-if it just stopped working, so I re-installed the addon...

7. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

I FOUND IT! I had taken "this" code out of the NAVIGATION template "Add code in codebox, after this ':<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}"><xen:include template="navigation_visitor_tab" /></xen:if>'":

Code:
    <xen:if is="!{$visitor.user_id}">
            <ul class="visitorTabs">
                <li class="navTab PopupClosed"><a href="{xen:link login}" class="navLink visitorTabItem">{xen:phrase log_in}</a></li>
            </ul>
        </xen:if>
    It is to allow Login from the Navigation bar Reference:
    http://xenforo.com/community/threads/adding-a-login-link-to-the-nav-menu.22550/#post-282228

I didn't think it had any reverence, so that's what tripped me up as to not knowing what I was doing.

8. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

UPDATE: How can I make this code work in the 'ReadPC' addon (Click Here:)? When I view all conversations from 'that' area, the sigs still show up...