• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Hide poll result only in some specific polls

Hi, it would be very useful an add-on to hide the results of a single poll, without hiding the results of all the polls on the forum.

For example in my case every month there's a photographic competition on my forum, to avoid any influence on the judgement of the users I was used (in wordpress) to hide the results on this poll and then at the end to announce the winners.

However I don't want to have this same behaviour on the normal polls users can create.

Or is it a plugin with a different poll system, so I can use it modified to hide the results and keep the original one for the users? Or I could manually hide via script the results, and then restore everything back to normal when the official voting is over, but it's a crappy solution. :p