******* - Hide IP of Super Admin [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

[1.2.x] Hide IP of Super Admin 1.0 - It hides the ip of super admin in posts and at the online list.

This mod will hide the ip of super admin in posts and at the online list. This is ideal for privacy.

You should note that the ip of the super admin will be hidden from everyone in posts and at the online list, including to the super admin himself/herself as well.

Installation. First unzip the mod package and ftp the library folder inside to the root of your forum folder. Then go to your Acp->Add-ons->Install New Add-on->Install from uploaded file: Click the Browse button, locate the...

Read more about this resource...

If you check for duplicate IPs or use a multiple account detector against a non-admin user sharing the same IP, will you find the admin?

If you check for duplicate IPs or use a multiple account detector against a non-admin user sharing the same IP, will you find the admin?

Yes, this mod will simply hide the ip of super admin from being viewed but it is still logged in the db.

If possible, how much extra would the development be to increase this to multiple ID's?

Reason I ask is because I have two users I would consider Super Admin.

If possible, how much extra would the development be to increase this to multiple ID's?

Reason I ask is because I have two users I would consider Super Admin.

Atm I am a little busy and don''t have much free time for coding work. But as soon as I will have some free time I will contact you about this.

Can this be modified to hide the Super Admin from being seen in Who's Online?

• Hide Super Admin in online users block from forum home page
  • Hide Super Admin online information from member card;
  • Hide Super Admin online information from member profile;

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '1.' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: still, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xxxx/public_html/board/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/xxxx/public_html/board/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/xxxx/public_html/board/library/HideIpSadmin/ControllerPublic/Online.php(19): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE xf_sessi...')
#3 /home/xxxx/public_html/board/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): HideIpSadmin_ControllerPublic_Online->actionUserIp()
#4 /home/xxxx/public_html/board/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/xxxx/public_html/board/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(213) "http://xxxx.net/board/index.php?online/still.1/user-ip&&_xfRequestUri=%2Fboard%2Findex.php%3Fonline%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=1%2C1417823500%2C1e18e9e6ccc00b7952fb66228219a1ed6228068a&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["online/still_1/user-ip"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(24) "/board/index.php?online/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1417823500,1e18e9e6ccc00b7952fb66228219a1ed6228068a"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom