Hi I just ditched VB5 and purchased Xenforo!

Welcome to the DARK SIDE! :sneaky: You will enjoy Xenforo than vBulletin! The addon community is better than ever and support has been stellar!

I swore against it and i was always loyal to vb since back in 2003 but i finaly ditched it after getting no support for bugs on vb5..

I just hope xenforo community is alot more helpful!
Are you going to try to get your vB5 database content converted over to XF or are you going to start fresh?

I swore against it and i was always loyal to vb since back in 2003 but i finaly ditched it after getting no support for bugs on vb5..

Wow! What a difference a few hours make.
Just spoke with you earlier this morning. I had absolutely no idea you were considering migrating your board to Xenforo. I was actually hoping to get to work on your project soon. Holla @ me if I can be of assistance to you ;)

J.

It truly is much better.

I left VB 5.05 this past January for XenForo and have never looked back.

The software is so much better, it has reliable updates, more helpful user community.

You'll enjoy it!

I'm on a lot of aquarium related forums and almost all of them run vB...for now. I try to contact the staff whenever I can and prop up XF. I've got at least a few interested

I saw your thread on TAZ and I think you've made a good choice; you'll hopefully get a much better official support response here, and the community members are very helpful and knowledgeable too - so ask away.

Good luck. (y)

I find this software to be really good to use and a bit easier to use. With vB I found it difficult to do a lot of stuff but I know it's going to be great to use as a back up software.

Top Bottom