Hey, Jeremy, We're the Same Age Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday went pretty good, which moved into today a little bit.

Yesterday:
  • Took my mom to a dentist appointment
  • Went down to Yakima to look for new jeans for my mom. I got some new shoes down there.
  • Got back 16 minutes before my friend's scheduled arrival at 1:30 PM to hang out.
  • Hung out with my friend until 5:00 PM.
  • Around 6:15 PM, we went to the Palace Cafe, which has been here since 1892, for my birthday dinner. I ordered a French Dip and a Bud Light beer. When the nice waiter asked if I wanted a refill, I just got a root beer instead and then later a chocolate milkshake for dessert. The beer really had me zoned out, and that was only one drink. I don't know how alcoholics do it!
  • We get back around 8:15 PM and my dad comes by about 10 minutes later to give me money (present).
  • I unintentionally fall asleep around 9:00 PM due to the alcohol draining my energy. I wake up around 11:30 PM and fall asleep.

Today:
  • I wake up around 1:30 AM and fall asleep. I wake up around 2:50 AM and finally get up and brush my teeth and go back to bed.

Happy Birthday :)

Hope you had a good one. From your post above, it sounds as though you had a full day.

It was. :)

Left for Yakima around 10:30 AM yesterday and didn't get online again until around 5:00 PM after my friend left. After dinner, I didn't get online again on any of my forums, except for KH-Vids (and even that was sparse), until this morning. The alcohol really took it out of me last night even after getting over the buzz.

It was. :)

Left for Yakima around 10:30 AM yesterday and didn't get online again until around 5:00 PM after my friend left. After dinner, I didn't get online again on any of my forums, except for KH-Vids (and even that was sparse), until this morning. The alcohol really took it out of me last night even after getting over the buzz.
I'm glad you had a wonderful Birthday @Amaury :)

What were you drinking?

Sounds like you need some shuteye, my friend. What time is it for you now?
Yesterday, when I was posting here... I think it was 2 or 3 AM. It's 11 AM now. I finally got some sleep last night (Yay !).

Sundays are usually slow days for me. Today is movie day, clean the house day, do the laundry day, and tweak on my site and other people's site day. That is what Sundays are good for.

Though more than often now, I end up working on other people's site on Sundays.

Yesterday, when I was posting here... I think it was 2 or 3 AM. It's 11 AM now. I finally got some sleep last night (Yay !).

Sundays are usually slow days for me. Today is movie day, clean the house day, do the laundry day, and tweak on my site and other people's site day. That is what Sundays are good for.

Though more than often now, I end up working on other people's site on Sundays.

Ah, you're an Eastern time person! :)

9:49 AM here. I'm a Pacific time person.

popcorn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom