HELP!

TPerry

The site is telling me that the board is currently being upgraded, please check back later. Problem is, it is NOT being upgraded. I checked, and the board shows in the board settings to be active. Have rebuilt the templates via TMS, but didn't make any difference. Could there be a stale file somewhere, or DB entry that is telling the system it is?

Uninstalled XenPorta and now it's back to working... wonder if that was also part of the problem I was having earlier with some other stuff. :eek:

For anyone interested, the problem was caused by an add-on upgrade being uploaded but not installed. Some Waindigo add-ons include a security feature that closes the board when this happens to avoid any problems being caused by the installed add-on not corresponding to the uploaded files. The solution is to run the upgrade XML file for these add-ons and your board will automatically re-open.

To remind users when this happens, a notice is usually displayed on the homepage of the Admin Control Panel. Unfortunately, due to an error in the code, this notice did not appear when Chris's Enable Debug Mode From ACP add-on was enabled.

Attached is an updated shared file that fixes this incompatibility. This will be included in all Waindigo add-ons going forward. This is not considered a critical bug, so existing add-ons will be updated with this file as and when they are updated in future. This update also now displays the notice on all Admin Control Panel pages (not just the Home screen) and also uses stock phrases so that it can be easily translated into multiple languages.

Attachments

Top Bottom