1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Help

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Sylar, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Declaration of bdBank_Model_Attachment::prepareAttachmentConditions() should be compatible with that of XenForo_Model_Attachment::prepareAttachmentConditions()
    1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 853
    4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 397
    5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/Model.php at line 189
    6. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
    7. XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 1538
    8. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->_getAttachmentModel() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 177
    9. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 9
    10. EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/pbox/public_html/index.php at line 13
    Got this error when viewing a thread. Also, the alerts are always at 0 for both. Help!
  2. James

James Well-Known Member

Disable your [bd] banking add-on.
    Sylar likes this.
  3. ragtek

ragtek Guest

that's because of the bdbank add-on!
    (You're also not able to go to the attachment browser in acp and and and...)
    Sylar likes this.
  4. ragtek

ragtek Guest

search for
    S]public function prepareAttachmentConditions(array $conditions, array &$fetchOptions) {

replace with
    S]public function prepareAttachmentConditions(array $conditions, array $fetchOptions) {

this will stop the error, BUT i don't know if it have other side effects;)[/php][/S]
    M@rc and Veer like this.
  5. xfrocks

xfrocks Well-Known Member

Sylar likes this.
  6. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

@ragtek where do I add that? Same to you brah @xfrocks! Is it in the file side, or in the ACP?
    Also, is there any known errors in these templates:
    I appreciate your continued support :)
  7. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Also, how do I get the forever 0 alerts to go away?
  8. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Sylar likes this.
  9. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Thank you very much! :D

Now, the real test: Do you know where I can add the following? I can't seem to find this file :(

10. ragtek

ragtek Guest

Sylar likes this.
  11. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Still can't find it. Is it in the ACP? I mean...is it suppose to be there at least?
  12. James

James Well-Known Member

It should be in the filesystem. library/bdBank/Model/Attachment.php
    Sylar likes this.
  13. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

:D :D :D :ROFLMAO:
    That worked! Now to get my spritesheet from my style author :p