help with mods and plugins for a future vb to xf migration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanible

hey guys, was wondering if anyone could point me in a direction where I might find someone to help us out with some of this. we are having a few issues with mods/plugins and frankly having only one guy who knows how to do most of the work, it is taking longer than we would like. any info would be helpful... tia

What do you need help with exactly?

You aren't showing as a licensed customer so I'm uncertain what you mean by:
we are having a few issues with mods/plugins and frankly having only one guy who knows how to do most of the work, it is taking longer than we would like.

I'm a co-admin for a fair sized general discussion board (13M posts) and we are currently running 1.1.5 on a test board. I'm not the guy who can answer any real technical questions but some of our issues stem from trying to set up custom mods we currently have on our vb board using plug ins in xf. live threads for example are not working correctly right now and this is one of our fan fav features. we cant launch without it.

Last edited:
You will need to get the license holder to post then or ask them to associate your forum user name with the account.

Support can only be given to licensed customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom