Help Website crashed from an addon Cannot Access Admin Panel

iseamonet

I have tried to access the admin panel of my website, I have contacted my host and they cannot help., I have asked xenforo support and they gave me a command to remove all addons with inserting $config['enableListeners'] = false; but it is not working even though I have put it into the files of the site.

The addon we suspect has corruppted the site is DBTech dragon byte shout. I have contacted them with no rsponse, I have read their notes in discussion that the addon gives the error of Internal Server error and I have updated the files for the addon but it still does not work. Please let me know if anyone can help me to get my site running after an addon has crashed it.

Hello Liam, thank you for responding.

I have placed this item at the bottom of the config.php file located in my library.
I placed it at the bottom, as the support of xenforo has instructed. However when i go to my website the loading is so long that i cannot log the admin panel. The host and the error log of the host says it is the addon dbtech corrupting it so I am trying to log to disable it but cannot get in. So this must mean the addons are still working with this code in the library.

I have other addons on my website, and it seems the only one that is actually turned off is widget framework and a few minor addons. however groups and showcase and cta featured threads addons are still functional even with this code added to the config file.

Hello Liam, thank you for responding.

I have placed this item at the bottom of the config.php file located in my library.
I placed it at the bottom, as the support of xenforo has instructed. However when i go to my website the loading is so long that i cannot log the admin panel. The host and the error log of the host says it is the addon dbtech corrupting it so I am trying to log to disable it but cannot get in. So this must mean the addons are still working with this code in the library.

I have other addons on my website, and it seems the only one that is actually turned off is widget framework and a few minor addons. however groups and showcase and cta featured threads addons are still functional even with this code added to the config file.
Feel free to contact me if you still needing help

Top Bottom