Help Please

Help, i was playing with the colors and i messed it up.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/playing-with-color.3798/page-5

Please :( Someone tell me what are the original colors for each stuff

Thank you.

If you mean the default color palette from Style Properties, just click on the revert button besides each color block and then update style properties and it should get you back to your default colors. If you have gone into the header sections, etc of the Style Properties you will need to go back into those areas and click reset and then update the style properties.

Good deal... that one was easy enough.. wait till you get deep into using CSS to customize it and forget a simple } somewhere in the 1000 lines of text. ;)

Do you have a look in mind already? Are you just playing around and seeing what you come up with? Do you not care and just want it to fit your theme and look unique?

Good deal... that one was easy enough.. wait till you get deep into using CSS to customize it and forget a simple } somewhere in the 1000 lines of text. ;)
:cautious: Prefer to pay someone else, too hard for me

An easy solution to that is if you have many lines of code and you want to configure an existing specific property/element in your extra.css is use the built in code inspector, copy the class and then venture into extra and click ctrl + F and paste the class name into the search field and it will scroll down to that existing class you want to modify in your many lined extra.css.

An easy solution to that is if you have many lines of code and you want to configure an existing specific property/element in your extra.css is use the built in code inspector, copy the class and then venture into extra and click ctrl + F and paste the class name into the search field and it will scroll down to that existing class you want to modify in your many lined extra.css.
It's...It's... the Shelley... I knew she'd sniff out the words style, CSS and theme pretty quickly. :D
Regina, if you want to know the ins and outs of some neat CSS stuff, you need to search based upon username Shelley - she's a WEALTH of knowledge.

BTW, ctrl + F brings up my Facebook app on my Mac. ;)

It's...It's... the Shelley... I knew she'd sniff out the words style, CSS and theme pretty quickly. :D
Regina, if you want to know the ins and outs of some neat CSS stuff, you need to search based upon username Shelley - she's a WEALTH of knowledge.

EQnoble just ventured in and he knows his stuff, more fluent with css and code in general than me. I barely get by and just share what I can muster up :D

Now if I could just figure out a way to convince Shelley the artiste to do a nice Demon related motorcycle logo for me I'd be all set. <hint hint> :p

Ohh stop it...you know you're nice with it.

:rolleyes:to your modesty but thank you all the same :)

Nah honestly you do. heck you helped me out greatly with that timezone thing and I won't forget that. :) Really appreciated the help you provided and the way you went out of your way in fixing an issue I had. :)

Anyhow, @OP. your in good hands with EQnoble. Very helpful person.

Top Bottom