1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 help needed to find location of template

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Ian S, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Ian S

Ian S Active Member

hi again, just noticed the new dev site does not have this part pictured below, i inspected it in chrome and get this

div class="PanelScroller" id="Notices" data-vertical="0" data-speed="400" data-interval="4000">
    <div class="scrollContainer">
    <div class="PanelContainer">
    <ol class="Panels">

<li class="panel Notice DismissParent notice_1">
    <div class="baseHtml noticeContent">Hi testing, you can become a full member for just £15.00. <a href="http://dev.****.org/account/upgrades">Click here</a>.</div>

but i cant find it anywhere in the templates, but need some advice as i need to move it from old dev site to new dev site before the big switch on lol

thanx in advance for the help received

Attached Files:

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's included in the PAGE_CONTAINER template.

3. Ian S

Ian S Active Member

thanx, typicslly i didnt check that one ill have a look and see if i can find it(y)
  4. Ian S

Ian S Active Member

im having a nightmare finding the line i need from the old template theres 2 page_containers a master and my skin which one would it be in
  5. Ian S

Ian S Active Member

ok ive checked all templates inside found the lines above but cant find my exact line i need :cry::cry::cry:

6. Brogan

Have you actually created a Notice?
  7. Ian S

Ian S Active Member

yes, but i didnt personally its on the old dev site, i want the same notice so wanted to put on new dev site, it must be connected to the registered usergroup as it only comes up when a registered member logs in, ive tried but cant find it, checked custom templates too

is it easy to create one??
  8. Brogan

Amaury likes this.
  9. Ian S

Ian S Active Member

thanx brogan, i found it before and looked at old dev and copied to new works now, thanx for your help again

i know i ask alot of questions but im nearly there now, but thats thanks to all you guys