1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! Mi forum is blocked!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by AndreaMarucci, Apr 4, 2011.

1. AndreaMarucci

AndreaMarucci Well-Known Member

I was inserting a new post in my forum and this is the result

Server Error

Undefined offset: 0
    1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()inLatestThread/Model/TLatestThread.phpat line32
    2. LatestThread_Model_TLatestThread::LatestThreadArray()inLatestThread/Controller/Public.phpat line10
    3. LatestThread_Controller_Public->actionIndex()inDark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/Index.phpat line8
    4. Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex()inXenTrCom/TodayBirthday/Controller/Public.phpat line6
    5. XenTrCom_TodayBirthday_Controller_Public->actionIndex()inXenTrCom/LatestUsers/Controller/Public.phpat line6
    6. XenTrCom_LatestUsers_Controller_Public->actionIndex()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line310
    7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
    8. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/home/kogit/forum/index.phpat line17
    Problem is that now I'm locked out and I cannot see the forum since this message continue to show up...

in the admin there aren't problems...

2. AndreaMarucci

These are the addon installed but today and in the latest days I've not installed anything
    Screenshot 2011-04-04 a 14.36.45.jpg

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Do you have the Latest Thread add-on installed?
    That seems to be the cause of the problem.

Try disabling it.

Edit: You posted as I was typing. Try disabling the add-on I mentioned, then the birthdays add-on and any others until the problem disappears.

4. AndreaMarucci

Please note that "What's new" works. What does not work is the front page of the forum...

5. AndreaMarucci

Thanks Brogan. I've disabled Latest Thread and now the forum works. Are you aware of any issue with this addon?

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I have seen a few errors related to it so you might want to post on the add-on thread with this latest one.

7. AndreaMarucci

Done. Thanks Brogan...

EQnoble likes this.