Style Help me decide...

John

Some of you "old school" folks may remember my site called vBSkinworks from back in the day. Well, I sold out many years ago and the place eventually was closed down by the new owner. This person has graciously recently given all my old designs back to me and now I'm faced with 70+ designs that I may or may not do anything with. Attached are some screenshots of just a very few of my favorites that I'm thinking of porting to XF and I need your help in deciding where to start. (Most of these will be paid designs, but some may be released for free...in the spirit that they came back to me after all these years :) ).

bgear.webp

devcafe.webp

td3.webp

ogenzen.webp

raid.webp

kfast.webp

consoul.webp

I'm keen on the first one for some reason... has a different look/feel to it.
Yeah, Battlegear was one of my best sellers back in the day (you should have seen the battle I went through to keep it out of the warezer's hands...that I eventually lost, lol).

I like the idea of navigation on the side. Don't see many themes like that (I can't recall one right off at the moment, I think you might have been working on one)... I guess the whole "different" is what I like.

The black design's have been done over and over. Seems everyone released a new one at a dime a dozen. So my vote goes toward something more toward anything different and outside the norm.

As I cut my teeth buying John's designs back in the day, Battle Gear was one of the many. My vote goes for that ;)

Clan type skins always do really well, and it fits that nicely!

Looks awesome John, I like both but esp the 1st of the new too. Very excited to hear you'll be porting Battle Gear. I hope it is for sale when I return from vacation on Oct 17th :)

Do the gaming styles sell well? Personally I don't like any of the dark gaming ones but then we don't run a gaming site.

I pretty much like all of them (forgot to say in my initial post) so good to see Battlegear getting the xenforo love first, good move.

Liking the Kombat theme alot. Always was a fan of the vbskinworks site and it's site and the styles quality still holds up to this day.

I remember buying Consoul & OGENzen in the past..

Consoul was always my fav, would be nice to see those for XF...

Another I would love to see is Solidus but I am not sure if you are responsible for that one..

Regards..

Top Bottom