1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Help! lost a feature in NodeTree "Create New" Function is gone!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by XxUnkn0wnxX, Nov 24, 2013.

1. XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX Active Member

as you can see here it is gone:
    [​IMG]
    and on my testing board it still here:

[​IMG]

2. XxUnkn0wnxX

how do i get it back please help i need it back i have no clue how this happened i been offline for the past 3 days now this feature is gone how do i get it back? what do i edit? i have access to development area as well

3. XxUnkn0wnxX

i have checked all my add ones by disabling them all and i still don't get it back i have over 500+ sections and sub forums and category the code in admin navigation is the same with the testing board like node_list and node_create or something node_navigation is all the same i don't see why this would disappear

4. XxUnkn0wnxX

i am attempting to re-install using 1.2.3 upgrade files but is this doesn't fix it i have no clue even with all the add ones disabled what am i suppose to do? please help

5. xf_phantom

xf_phantom Well-Known Member

that's probably the reason;)

I don't know why , but xenforo shows this part only if you haven't more then 500 nodes

6. XxUnkn0wnxX

can i extend this limit i can edit the navigation with development section i need to edit this limit where ever it is

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  7. XxUnkn0wnxX

fixed it :)

fix:
    Code:
    enable debug mode go to admin templates and edit node_list set <xen:if is="{$nodeCount} < 500"> to <xen:if is="{$nodeCount} < 9999"> or a higher number to fix the "Create new" functions