HELP Installing a PHP/HTML Facebook/Twitter Slider Sitewide!??

Here is the code that needs to be placed but where do I put it at in Xenforo so it will show up every page!?
Code:
Below is an example - how to insert code into your site:

<html>
    <head>
        <!-- jquery - add only if your site don't use jquery -->
        <script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript">
            jQuery.noConflict();
        </script>
        <!-- END jquery -->
        <!-- arscode social slider -->
        <link rel="stylesheet" media="screen" href="arscode-social-slider/fblb.css"/>
        <!--[if lte IE 7]>
        <link rel="stylesheet" media="screen" href="arscode-social-slider/ie7.css?ver=3.2.1" />
        <![endif]-->
        <script type="text/javascript" src="arscode-social-slider/js/userscripts.js"></script>
        <!--[if lte IE 7]>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="arscode-social-slider/js/userscripts-ie7.js"></script>
        <![endif]-->
        <!-- END arscode social slider -->
    </head>
    <body>
        <?php require_once('arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php');    ?>
    </body>
</html>

I am trying to install a slider like this: http://codecanyon.net/item/facebook-likeboxtwitter-slider/full_screen_preview/1153760

I have no idea where to place the code as in the header it messes up and cant put it in index.php so im curious does anyone have an idea where to place this type of code on Xenforo as the developer of that plugin said to ask Xenforo :/

Thx for any help!!
Hi! I like your tab better because the add-on looks like it posts towards the top and there is no explanation for centering it like yours is. Have you figured out 'where' to place your code yet or did you infact, use that add-on? Thanks in advance! ;-)

I'm trying to run a social network tab (view the demo HERE:), and it needs for me to insert this html code inside of my index.php file. It doesn't work just by dropping this code into that file, so how can I get this to work? Here's the html code that is required to be inside of my site preferrably in the index.php file:
Code:
Below is an example - how to insert code into your site:
<html>
    <head>
        <!-- jquery - add only if your site don't use jquery -->
        <script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript">
            jQuery.noConflict();
        </script>
        <!-- END jquery -->
        <!-- arscode social slider -->
        <link rel="stylesheet" media="screen" href="arscode-social-slider/fblb.css"/>
        <!--[if lte IE 7]>
        <link rel="stylesheet" media="screen" href="arscode-social-slider/ie7.css?ver=3.2.1" />
        <![endif]-->
        <script type="text/javascript" src="arscode-social-slider/js/userscripts.js"></script>
        <!--[if lte IE 7]>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="arscode-social-slider/js/userscripts-ie7.js"></script>
        <![endif]-->
        <!-- END arscode social slider -->
    </head>
    <body>
        <?php require_once('arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php');    ?>
    </body>
</html>

Really need help on this, please respond...Thanks ;-)

Critikil,

This is hard to troubleshoot because i do not have the files. Also remember me from xfaddons. I do not mind looking at it PM me if you want but without the files hard to say I know I would not insert jquery twice. Where it says header put in the header template and body just depends. Sometiems that is in the footer or header include files.

Critikil,

This is hard to troubleshoot because i do not have the files. Also remember me from xfaddons. I do not mind looking at it PM me if you want but without the files hard to say I know I would not insert jquery twice. Where it says header put in the header template and body just depends. Sometiems that is in the footer or header include files.
Of course I remember you mmoore5553! lol I'm PM'ing you now.

Update: Ok, this is NOT a XenForo add-on people. It's something with javascript HERE:

http://codecanyon.net/item/facebook-likeboxtwitter-slider/1153760

which should work well with any php site. Me and 'Surfsup's only problem is that we don't know how to input HTML code into the PHP 'index.php' file as we are instructed to do so. We've asked the author of this script to help us with XenForo-install but HE is telling us to ask any XenForo Developer. It should be pretty straight-forward (as far as inputting this 'code' into the index.php) but I myself ran into an issue where I cannot safely put this code into that file without getting an error. Need some help on this because it's definitely possible IMO...

Correct.....it needs to go somewhere else.....hopefully someone will chime in and help getting it to work cause this plugin sure does blow away the resource addon thats available....

Correct.....it needs to go somewhere else.....hopefully someone will chime in and help getting it to work cause this plugin sure does blow away the resource addon thats available....
I have a guy looking into it. If we get it I'll pass the spoils on to ya. If it wasn't for you this might never have been looked into! ;-)

UPDATE! With the help of 'mmoore5553' we finally got this thing to work! I think it's a great add-on mod for the XenForo community so we are going to see about making it available, real soon! You can check it out here:

http://sck-mobile.com

And 'again', I could not have gotten this to work without the help of 'mmoore5553'. Make SURE you remember his name ;-)

Top Bottom