Hello,is Xenforo good to supports more than 20GB database?

fingon

upload_2015-3-29_10-31-33.webp
Hello i have a forum with 21GB database and it's increasing everyday and attachments is 120GB now.
I want to know:
Is it fast on Xenforo with this database? my database is too big and i can install other tools like Memcache(d)(or others ,you should tell me :D ) to make it fast.
Is there a plugin that i can upload new attachments to another server(i have another server to save them)?

sorry for my poor english.

It's worth pointing out that IGN's installation is likely non standard.

Database size isnt that significant a factor.
How many posts/threads/members are there?

A 20gb database will be ~20M posts (give or take a couple of million).

XenForo can handle it easily :)

You can also move your attachments elsewhere, though the web server needs to be able to read and write to the new location obviously.

Hello ,i need these addons :
1. Member Onlinetime.
features:1,count member online time every 30minutes.
2,Adminpage-Users-Users Group Promotions- Create new promotion-Apply This Promotion While...-Content and Achievements
User has onlinetime at least X hours:
2. Medals of Years
features:1,Count how many years that member registered.
For example,members who registered at 1/1/2005 - 12/31/2005, 2015-2005=10 years.
2,When new year coming,delete the last year medal and award a new medal to all members.
For example, 1/1/2016,remove the 10 years medal and award 11 years medal to members who registered at 2005.
3.New Style
I will give you my forum url.

4. User Title Ladder
User Title Ladder page,add image and shows below title .

who can help me to do these things?
I can pay you for them.
I will buy XENFORO if them finish easily.

plz PM me or give me your SKYPE ,thank you

Last edited:
Hello ,i need these addons :
1. Member Onlinetime.
features:1,count member online time every 30minutes.
2,Adminpage-Users-Users Group Promotions- Create new promotion-Apply This Promotion While...-Content and Achievements
User has onlinetime at least X hours:
2. Medals of Years
features:1,Count how many years that member registered.
For example,members who registered at 1/1/2005 - 12/31/2005, 2015-2005=10 years.
2,When new year coming,delete the last year medal and award a new medal to all members.
For example, 1/1/2016,remove the 10 years medal and award 11 years medal to members who registered at 2005.
3.New Style
I will give you my forum url.

4. User Title Ladder
User Title Ladder page,add image and shows below title .

who can help me to do these things?
I can pay you for them.
I will buy XENFORO if them finish easily.

plz PM me or give me your SKYPE ,thank you

You can find all addons by clicking here. Most of them are free and some are paid. Alternatively, you can search for what you're looking for via search option or Google and just go with the plugin from this website. Also, double check the forum version it supports. Good luck! :)

Top Bottom