Hello, I am interested in buying this license but need some of my questions answered?

I Moffett 44 I

Hello, Thank-You for viewing this thread, I am very, Very interested in buying this license but need some questions answered to help me make up my mind if i would like to continue with the purchase or not!

Once i buy this item will the following add-ons be available:

Is the forum able to change style and color?
Can I add staff badges, tags, trophies, awards and name colors to registered users profiles?
Will i be able to add items and pages to the menu bar?

Once Again Thanks Very Much For Reading And I Hope To Hear From You Soon

Xbox Onlne FIFA Leagues Owner

Jordan Moffett

And be aware (as I've noticed several recently that assumed that the the license provides this) that the script does not come with hosting. You will still need a hosting provider for it.

Im still confused, The best i can explain this will be the following

Will this forum be able to run without a hosting package, Im not linking the sites together im just going to add to Xenforo forum URL to my website?

No it can not run without a hosting package as it's not a hosted solution. You will need hosting from somewhere such as 1and1 or whoever.

You got webhosting settled. Only thing you need is a Mysql database. Ask your provider if you can use a database and ask for credentials.

You need to check if you have all the requirements too, there is a script somewhere for that. Check the Xenforo.com website.

Top Bottom