health diagnosis invention?

Don't knock him down for it. We need more people to be excited about education, science, and other advancements.

Ever see Star Trek? The kid has invented the first Tricorder. It's limited, but generally speaking that is exactly what he has invented. Now bad for a kid who is 15 years old.

Don't knock him down for it. We need more people to be excited about education, science, and other advancements.

Ever see Star Trek? The kid has invented the first Tricorder. It's limited, but generally speaking that is exactly what he has invented. Now bad for a kid who is 15 years old.

I am not knocking him down, I actually admire this guy very much. And I love to see his excitement as well.
He actually achieved something which the pharmaceutical industry did not manage to achieve for years.....

Hmm, a super cheap diagnostic tool for health stuff. Don't worry though. It will be super expensive once medical companies get a hold of it.

He holds 10 patents so if they do get their hands on it he should have enough money to invent for the rest of his life without worrying about money.

James

WOW that is such an amazing achievement. As as a science nerd I love reading things like this. It gets me excited about the future in medicine. Especially to have discovered something that can be used to detect pancreatic cancer one of the worst there is, is a breathtaking discovery.

Top Bottom