• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Headersets for statutory holidays

O I'd like to see ones with fireworks on the sides being setup and then some in the header launched would look cool.

A nice idea, something I planned on doing anyway. I'll see what kind of designs I can come up with and then condense all the designs in one thread so that members can grab the associated "celebration days" in one area.

Off the top of my head the ones that come to mind:
  1. New Year
  2. Valentines
  3. Easter
  4. Halloween
  5. 5th November (bonfire night)
  6. Thanksgiving (although us english don't celebrate this)
  7. Christmas
Problem though is that the height on what I can build upon is restricted. 30px as seen on xenforo is now at 25px. That said, I'm sure there will be a workaround for this I managed to get a workaround on my localhost. When time permits, I'll see what I can conjure up. ;)

@hcmagix - I feel this thread would be better placed in resource discussions because once designs are crafted out we can further discuss on what can be tweaked in the design and code thus perfecting the design & code so that it sits on the navigation nicely. It's your thread and of course, your call :)

A big plus one for Shelley if she just turned this into a tradition and we're getting some awesome big holiday images we can 'theme' our style with. So our style remains unique as it is, but adapter to the holiday :)

Top Bottom