Header issue (Profile Page)

strongarm_playa

When you select a profile page and view the profile, the header moves to right above the footer. I dont know why this is. It only happens on the profile page only. Every other page within my xf is fine. This is the only place it happens.

I added an attachment and hopefully somebody can help me.

profile.webp

Matter of fact, I do not even have a profile_page template. hmmm...

Also I currently am using the flexile dark standalone style
Interesting, That happened to me before. But its because I posted/changed alot of things in templates/phrases.... :confused:

Also, I don't even know if there is a profile_page template; I just asked Haha :p

It's obviously a style problem. Flexile is a highly customized style. You should contact the author about this. Or try downloading an updated version of the style. Maybe your version is out of date. Or maybe you modified something that broke the style in which case installing it again might fix it.

It's obviously a style problem. Flexile is a highly customized style. You should contact the author about this. Or try downloading an updated version of the style. Maybe your version is out of date. Or maybe you modified something that broke the style in which case installing it again might fix it.
Wait, That's Flexile? I had no idea :eek:

Top Bottom