Having fun watching the Bug Reports forum move.

Edrondol

With the release of the RM and KAM having announced both the upcoming 1.1.4 & 1.2, I've been keeping an eye on the Bug Reports board. Anyone else notice the absolutely amazing (and exciting) amount of movement over there? As of this writing there are 20 bugs left, even though not all of them are categorized yet. Since yesterday, 22 have been resolved (or rejected) and 4 others have been labeled as "Future Fixes".

No, I'm not trying to insinuate that 1.1.4 is imminent, but it's truly enlightening to see this happening! (And 1.1.4 is probably getting closer...)

What surprises me most is the amount of bugs being fixed that I never knew existed - because none of them seem to have manifested on my sites ... (y)

This XF stuff is good mojo. :D

With the release of the RM and KAM having announced both the upcoming 1.1.4 & 1.2, I've been keeping an eye on the Bug Reports board. Anyone else notice the absolutely amazing (and exciting) amount of movement over there? As of this writing there are 20 bugs left, even though not all of them are categorized yet. Since yesterday, 22 have been resolved (or rejected) and 4 others have been labeled as "Future Fixes".

No, I'm not trying to insinuate that 1.1.4 is imminent, but it's truly enlightening to see this happening! (And 1.1.4 is probably getting closer...)
Yea, it's really great to see the progress going on, I hope they keep it up!

But you know this means we need to go find some more bugs now to give Mike something to do.

Bugs.jpg

I have just been in touch with Mike (via Private Conversation) regarding 2 of my bug-reports and I have to say that Mike is absolutely amazing and incredible fast.

I am really impressed (y) ..... so much that I just renewed 5 of my licences. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If Mike keeps this up we'll have to start finding other things for him to fix.

"Hey, uh, Mike, my lawnmower won't start, can you take care of that?"

Top Bottom