1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have You Seen...?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JamesBrown, Jun 21, 2016.

1. JamesBrown

JamesBrown Well-Known Member

I find myself checking the Have You Seen...? forum more and more. Do you? It can't be long now ;)

maszd likes this.
  2. ehd

ehd Active Member

You could subscribe to it. Might be more convenient than checking for news all week.

maszd and James like this.
  3. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

Of course it can.

4. James

James Well-Known Member

I've just watched it. It'll be here when it's here!

Amaury likes this.
  5. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

The longer XF2.0 takes... the better... XF1.5 is fine and I'm not looking forward to rewriting all my addons.

6. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

I would be surprised if we would get XF2 gold before 2017. And then the process begins of upgrading all addons. Which will take a very long time.

7. PyroM

PyroM Active Member

That's why I will migrate my forums, gallery and calendar from vB + PP within the next few months to XF 1.5 - even when there would be any official XF 2 announcement till then. XF 1.5 is great, I've installed and tested lots of add-ons and have around 20, which I really would like to use. It will take a year or much longer for the authors to rewrite most of them and in total to reach the same stability in all aspects as we have it today with 1.5. XF 2.0 will be great, I'm sure. But not soon.

Alfa1 likes this.