Have you seen the "in menu" alerts?

Its there for the responsive design since there are instances where the Inbox & Alerts aren't present, so the red flag is on your name, combined. They broke it down in the drop down. They've since changed it and its more likely than not that you'll still have the Inbox/Alerts tab, but its still a nice feature to have.

Its there for the responsive design since there are instances where the Inbox & Alerts aren't present, so the red flag is on your name, combined. They broke it down in the drop down. They've since changed it and its more likely than not that you'll still have the Inbox/Alerts tab, but its still a nice feature to have.

Not complaining at all. :)

I never noticed it before until today and I don't recall reading anywhere about it. So I figured I'd share :X3:

I'm loving all the little cool things I discover with time :D

Not complaining at all. :)

I never noticed it before until today and I don't recall reading anywhere about it. So I figured I'd share :X3:

I'm loving all the little cool things I discover with time :D

I didn't actually mean to sound like I was refuting you / thought you were complaining. Was just explaining the reasoning. (y)

the question is rather: why get things lost.... ?

... which brings me back to "Organizational Needs":
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/organizational-needs-structure-bookmarking-collections.48370/

Anyway, I am just annoying everyone on here with my suggestions and the Links in my Signature.... so just go ahead and ignore me :notworthy:
Let's see how XF will look like in a year from now....

:censored:
No one is ignoring you.... So please don't take my comment personally.

It was just to imply that...

1. I, like most people don't read every single post made
  2. The title of the thread was not closely associated (didn't easily connect the dots between here & there)

Top Bottom