Have you seen section

Hornstar

As a user who comes here from time to time, the first section I look at is the Have you Seen section.

The first thing I notice every time is that the amount of threads in there is still only 28. In fact the last thread made was all the way back in Feb.

Now when I was visiting back last year, that section was alive. There was 27 threads made in a short period last year, and that made me excited about this product. It made me 'think' things were happening fast around here.

Maybe things are happening fast around here, but as a user who checks out that section, it appears that things are happening really slow.

Now when I head back to vb and check out there blog/announcement section they have been show casing heaps more, and then when I head to IPB, they are once again doing even better once again.

I don't browse this site anymore, I only have a quick look at the have you seen section, so if there has been improvements, I hope they are not being hidden in other threads or users profiles.

As a user who comes here from time to time, the first section I look at is the Have you Seen section.

The first thing I notice every time is that the amount of threads in there is still only 28. In fact the last thread made was all the way back in Feb.

Now when I was visiting back last year, that section was alive. There was 27 threads made in a short period last year, and that made me excited about this product. It made me 'think' things were happening fast around here.

Maybe things are happening fast around here, but as a user who checks out that section, it appears that things are happening really slow.

Now when I head back to vb and check out there blog/announcement section they have been show casing heaps more, and then when I head to IPB, they are once again doing even better once again.

I don't browse this site anymore, I only have a quick look at the have you seen section, so if there has been improvements, I hope they are not being hidden in other threads or users profiles.
Kier has said there will be some new videos released around the time of 1.1.

You have to remember there are more than two guys behind the other companies, I'm sure K&M are doing the best they can for the time they have. Also there is probably not really a need for a new HYS video until 1.1. Since this release is planned for this summer, you should see new videos arrive within the next couple of months.

I hope you enjoy all of the new HYS Videos

1. Smilies as CSS Sprites
  2. Thread Prefixes
  3. CSS Sprites
  4. Minified CSS
  5. BB Code Media Improvements in XenForo 1.1
  6. Notices

Top Bottom